Head of Sales
RetinAI is formed by an exceptional team of scientists, engineers and clinicians, working together to develop breakthrough technologies in healthcare.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Head of Sales with a professional track record in B2B in the digital ophthalmology market in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar field.
The ideal candidate would love what they do, have good communication skills, be able to understand our products and maintain our core business while continuing to uncover and secure new business opportunities.
The working location would be Bern or Zurich. The company is based in Bern, but we are strong supporters of mobility and work-life balance!
- Entrepreneurial Mindset.
- Bachelor / MSc degree in Business or Management. MBA would be a plus.
- Robust project management skills with demonstrated success in bringing highly complex, cross-functional projects to completion.
- Exceptional written and communication skills and experience developing external relationships in healthcare business.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and think strategically in a challenging, rapidly changing, and time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated Executive-level sales leadership experience.
- Successful track record of sales achievements in previous roles in ophthalmology and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Understanding of sales project management, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed sales plans, and organise cross-functional efforts.
- Willingness to travel.
- You will help identify and prioritise opportunities for RetinAI businesses, brainstorm and evaluate tradeoffs of potential solutions, conduct analyses, and inform strategic decisions.
- You will collaborate with stakeholders across the company (founders, product, legal, finance, marketing, etc.) to properly identify, prioritise, and execute on partnership and key collaboration opportunities.
- You will support all aspects of deal execution, including identification and prioritisation of partners/targets, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation, operations planning, follow through to results, and relationship management.
- You will collaborate with multiple teams within the company
We want to offer employees the opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-moving field, collaborating with experts in the healthcare of tomorrow. All of this in a pleasant and motivating working environment with a competitive salary.
At RetinAI we support a work-life balance adapted to the employees. We encourage your professional development with training and development in an extremely international environment, and we consider collaboration and equality a pillar of our company culture.