RetinAI is formed by an exceptional team of scientists, engineers and clinicians, working together to develop breakthrough technologies in healthcare.
We are looking for an experienced Back-End Software Developer supporting the development of our code behind the scenes on the server side, creating functional reusable components and bringing them to a deployment level.
The candidate should be a tech-savvy professional, with curiosity about new digital technologies and with the ability to provide their guidance and expertise on the company development and web-oriented deployment strategy.
We are looking for candidates who love what they do, with good communication skills, able to understand the requirements of the solution and to contribute with their experience to solve challenging problems in collaboration with our team.
The working location would be Bern or Zurich.
The company HQ is in Bern, but we are strong supporters of mobility and work-life balance!
- Entrepreneurial mindset!
- +3 years of relevant working experience.
- Implement web services API like REST or GraphQL using modern web framework.
- (Optional) Worked with graph-based database like GraphDB, MySQL, Neo4j.
- You will design and maintain back-end services and API by improving their scalability and efficiency.
- You will contribute to the test cases, continuous integration, and deployment automation of the system.
- You will conduct design and code reviews.
- You will collaborate with multiple teams within the company.
We want to offer employees the opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-moving field, collaborating with experts in the healthcare of tomorrow. All of this in a pleasant and motivating working environment with a competitive salary.
At RetinAI we support a work-life balance adapted to the employees. We encourage your professional development with training and development in an extremely international environment, and we consider collaboration and equality a pillar of our company culture.