RetinAI is formed by an exceptional team of scientists, engineers and clinicians, working together to develop breakthrough technologies in healthcare.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer responsible for developing and building our IT Solutions, creating functional reusable components and bringing them to a deployment level for healthcare professionals.
The candidate should be a tech-savvy professional, with curiosity about new digital technologies and with the ability to provide their guidance and expertise on the company development and deployment strategy.
We are looking for candidates who love what they do, with good communication skills, able to understand the requirements of the solution and to contribute with their experience to solve challenging problems in collaboration with our team.
The working location would be Bern or Zurich.
The company HQ is in Bern, but we are strong supporters of mobility and work-life balance!
- Entrepreneurial mindset!
- +3 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in Python.
- Experience with Unix utilities, configuration and administration.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and computing.
- Knowledgeable in industry best practices for software automation, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery.
- Good analytical and multitasking skills.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Occasional travels.
- You will build and manage development and deployment of tools and systems.
- You will maintain inter-connectivity of tools.
- You will ensure 24x7 availability of deployed products.
- You will work on custom development: enhancements to tools, and surrounding ecosystem.
- You will oversee and ensure production readiness of new technologies/systems.
- You will stay up to date with new technologies to improve operational efficiency, quality, and stability.
- You will Maintain documentation on processes and procedures
We want to offer employees the opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-moving field, collaborating with experts in the healthcare of tomorrow. All of this in a pleasant and motivating working environment with a competitive salary.
At RetinAI we support a work-life balance adapted to the employees. We encourage your professional development with training and development in an extremely international environment, and we consider collaboration and equality a pillar of our company culture.